Thursday 15 January 2015

Story For The gods #Hope #Faith #Peace #Love

In a room there were four candles burning.
The ambiance was so soft you could hear
them talking.
The first one said, “I am PEACE, however
nobody can keep me lit. I believe I will go
out.”
It’s flame rapidly diminishes and goes out
completely.
The second one says, “I am FAITH. Most
of all I am no longer indispensable, so it
does not make any sense that I stay lit any
longer.”
When it finished talking a breeze softly
blew on it putting it out.
Sadly, the third candle spoke in its turn. “I
am LOVE. I have not gotten the strength
to stay lit. People put me aside and don’t
understand my importance. They even
forget to love those who are nearest to
them.” And waiting no longer it goes out.
Suddenly a child entered the room and saw
three candles not burning. “Why are you
not burning you are supposed to stay lit till
the end.”
Saying this the child began to cry. Then
the fourth candle said, “Don’t be afraid,
while I am still burning we can re-light the
other candles, I am HOPE.”
With shining eyes, the child took the
candle of Hope and lit the other candles.
The flame of Hope should never go out
from our life and that each of us can
maintain HOPE, FAITH, PEACE and
LOVE.
Hope never abandons you. You abandon
hope. Consult not your fears but your
hopes and your dreams. Think not about
your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled
potential. Concern yourself not with what
you tried and failed in, but with what it is
still possible for you to do.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment