Sunday 30 June 2013

Beautiful NollyWood Star Eki Okoro On A Bicycle Rehearsing For her next movie scene


Fast rising Nollywood actress Eki Okoro and outstanding model, has appeared in several movies,pages of magazines,bill board and commercials





She is a indigene of Benin City, Edo State,Nigeria.She was born on the 29th of August 1988. She is a fresh graduate of Accounting from the University of Benin (UNIBEN).





She started acting in the church as a child, she started professional acting with Nollywood in the year 2010.
She has love for humanity and she is involved in extensive charity work.

She as acted in Movies like:Veronica (The Native Girl) Freedom Apart, The Models, Tattoo Girls,Bloody Carnival, Blood of a Mother, Living Nightmares, Invasion 1897

Follow her on twitter: http://twitter.com/ekiokoro
Become a fan on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ekiokoro

Management:
shaftoj461@gmail.com
www.twitter.com/shaftoj
+2348035204262

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty lady that can walk.. @waleijiti you doing a great work here... Bless you bro and God will make you bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very beautiful actress. I've watched several of her movie scene like Veronika (The Native Gah) and Living Nightmares. She's really doing great, I think if she keep up to that act she'll be supper star very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty love d make up

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil sis doing wat she knws how to do best,wish u all d best xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty and she acts very well I pray dat God make her a big big star

    ReplyDelete
  6. My luvly sis my angel, I pray God gives u d strength to reach ur goals in dis industry. U re an emblem of beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOFites 07 set xtends dia love dearie...keep goin high..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow dis my beatiful up coming star I pray God makes her bigger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I really loved her in d movie living nightmares and veronica bigger u I pray ur biggest fan kerimu rukayatu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything has beauty but nt every one sees it! I can see this!!!! Sooo pweety!kip d lyt on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a true queen makes me wana sing african queen remix hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep it up the sky is your limit

    ReplyDelete
  13. D beautiful ones are nt yet born became ironical to ma ears when I 1st saw ds gorgeous model n fast rising nollywood actress in one of her old movies.I knw u ll b bring naija oscars.ur humble, enthusiastic, talented, bold and distinctive,kp it up n d sky ll b ur stepping stone miss eki okoro...

    ReplyDelete
  14. GO GRL, ur naija's greatest in making

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guys ,you all haven't seen anything yet ,just wait ,soon she will be the highest paid actress ,,,,,, tony blze boss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm very impressive,keep the light burning Eki

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am proud of my Lil sister... rock on sweetheart

    ReplyDelete