Thursday 20 June 2013

D'banj speaks: "Mohits Spilt Destroyed My Wedding Plan -2baba Is My Oga

I dont know D'banj sef get mentor with the way he does his thing as a selfmade millionaire whom people look up to.
In a recent interview,Kokomaster revealed that he would have gotten married if he's still with Mohits.He claims his split with Don Jazzy is the reason why he is still single
In his own words; "To tell you the truth,i would have been married if mohit's had not broken up. The crisis really affected my life and i had to start so many things afresh. Just like my mentor 2Face Idibia, I will be married and have my own kids one day"
D'banj is looking for a wife and he has asked his mother to find him one, If you think you are a good wife please contact me and i will connect you to D'banjs mother "my mother in the Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment